Quinsigamond Community College's Children's School provides both full
day and half day programs open to students enrolled in the College with children
ages two year and nine months to five years, as well as members of the
community. Additionally, the School serves as a training site for students in
the Early Childhood Education program.
The Children's School focuses on providing the following to each of its
- A rich learning environment for young children.
- Quality child care for children of students, faculty, staff, and the
- A program of supervised student participation and field placement
experience for Early Childhood Associate Degree students.
- Informational meetings for parents/guardians.
- A demonstration preschool setting for observational purposes for our students, perspective students, parents/guardians, and other community members.
Quinsigamond Community College Children’s School shall not discriminate in
providing services to children and their families on the basis of race,
religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation or disability.
New for the Summer 2008!
Early Education and Care available through out the summer! 7:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Summer I -- May 19 to July 2
Summer II -- July 7 to August 22
Monday to Friday*
*half day on Fridays only, program closes at noon
New for the Fall 2008!
September 3-May 15
Classroom I -- 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. -- Mon/Wed/Fri
Classroom I -- 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. --Tues/Thurs
Classroom II -- 7:45 a.m. to 5 p.m. -- Mon-Friday
7:45 a.m. to 5 p.m. -- Mon/Wed/Fri
7:45 a.m. to 5 p.m. -- Tues/Thurs
Financial assistance may be available for some families.
For fee information, contact the center at 508 854 4220 or email email@example.com