What is FastTrack?
- Classes meet one night a week for five weeks
- Earn an Associate's Degree at night while working full-time
- Team and leadership facilitation are key parts of the training you'll receive
- Learn the necessary skills needed to advance in your company and oganization
- Current work assignments are a basis for class projects
Who should take FastTrack?
- Fast Track is designed specifically for working adults
- Anyone wanting to obtain an Associate's Degree by attending class one night a week for two years instead of the five years it normally takes a full-time employed student
- Anyone who can't take classes during traditional college semester hours
- Anyone who enjoys independent and group study methods
- Anyone who wants to move ahead in their career at a faster pace
- Anyone interested in applying Associate Degree credit towards a Bachelor's Degree
How Fast Track Works
- Learn and study with experienced working adults through team projects, case studies and facilitated discussions.
- Classes meet for four hours one night a week, plus outside teamwork.
- Classes meet year round instead of two semester a year
- New training groups are formed at regular intervals throughout the year
- Training is keyed to developing supervisory and management skills
- Classes are conducted at QCC's main campus within easy access of Rt. 290, 190 and 12.
- Fast Track can also be contracted to be held at a work site location.
For more information or to talk to a faculty advisor call a FastTrack Advisor.
QCC offers the Business Administration-Transfer, Early Childhood Education and Criminal Justice programs under the FastTrack option. Earn your degree in two years or less at night while working full-time. Upon completion of the degree students can transfer to a four year college or university to obtain an Bachelor's Degree in business.
- Two years of full-time work experience
- A letter of intent explaining your interest in the FastTrack program
- Attendance at the Fast Track orientation workshop prior to the start of classes
- A high school diploma or GED (transcript required)
- Completion of the QCC admissions process, and admission into the FastTrack program
- An interview with a Fast Track Enrollment Counselor. Call 508-854-7558 or e-mail email@example.com