Financial Aid & Scholarships
You must meet the following criteria to be considered for financial aid:
- Be admitted to an eligible program. Please note that undeclared majors are not eligible for financial aid.
- For most programs (except the Pell Grant and MA Cash Grant), you must carry at least six credits each semester.
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by filing the FAFSA or Renewal FAFSA.
- Have a complete financial aid file as outlined in How to Apply and by responding to all requests for additional information.
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen (permanent resident alien). Verification may be required.
- Be in compliance with the Selective Service registration requirements. Verification may be required. To check your status or if you haven't registered yet, to register on-line go to the Selective Service System web site.
- Not be in default on any educational loan or in repayment of any educational grant.
- Not have been convicted of a state or federal drug offense within the limits established by the U.S. Department of Education.
- For the grant programs, you must not have a previous Bachelor's Degree.
- Be making progress toward a certificate or degree program according to the Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress.