Individualized Learning Center
The Individualized Learning Center is located in room 205 of the Harrington
- We offer a welcoming, yet studious atmosphere where all students can
- Free tutoring is available in 14 different disciplines. Our tutors are
paid professionals with degrees in their area of study. We have peer tutors
as well, recommended by the faculty in their program.
- The ILC has 20 computer workstations with software that supports various
programs of study.
- We also have a comfortable AV viewing area with six TV/DVD units. There
is also an open space with large tables that accommodate study groups or
- A printer, copier, and a copy card dispenser are all conveniently
View the 2008 Summer Tutor Schedule
Fall and Spring Semesters
|Monday - Thursday
||8 a.m. to 9 p.m.|
||8 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
||9 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
The Learning Center is closed on snow days or whenever the College is closed.
Contact Jane Pickett, the Learning Center Manager, during the day and Paul
Sluckis in the evening at 508-854-4279.