As a regional leader in education and workforce development, Quinsigamond
Community College serves the diverse educational needs of Central Massachusetts
by providing affordable, accessible, and high quality programming leading to
transfer, career, or personal/professional enrichment.
To mold a technologically literate, yet humane, citizenry, able to thrive,
not just survive, in the world as a global village.
Quinsigamond Community College Values:
- Quality Instruction
- Technological Currency
- A Student Centered Environment
- An Inclusive Campus Climate
- Integrated Management
- An Emphasis Upon Civility, Cooperation, and Collegiality
Quinsigamond Community College us committed to the pursuit of knowledge
and supports the academic and professional development of all members of the
The Ideals supported by the Quinsigamond Community College faculty,
staff, and student body are:
- To respect the dignity of all people, understanding that we are all
role models for one another.
- To support the equal rights of all people by advancing the
understanding and appreciation of differences including age, race,
gender, ability, religious convictions, socio-economic status, ethnic
heritage, or sexual orientation.
- To contribute to a safe and secure environment by respecting all
people and property.
- To promote honesty and integrity in and out of the classroom.
Quinsigamond Community College believes that an educated person is
open to new ideas and expresses opposing ideas in a civil and respectful