- Dylan Thomas Resources, 1
- Dylan Thomas Resources, 2
- Dylan Thomas Resources, 3
- Dylan Thomas Resources, 4
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, by Dylan Thomas
The Wicked Good Guide to Boston English
Secret Poem Page
Medieval Sources, some Celtic
Celtic and Celtic Myth Sources
Classical Myth and Literature
- Arthurian Web Page with Extensive Links
- Mythology on the Web other myth links, as well as Arthur--and stupid ads
- Arthur and Glastonbury Nice interview with Geoffrey Ashe, extensive links
- The Camelot Project Sponsored by the University of Rochester, the Camelot Project provides texts, images, bibliographies, and basic information about the Arthurian legend.
- The Charette Project Multi-media archive of materials related to Chrétien de Troyes's epic Le Chevalier de la Charrette, developed and maintained by the Department of Romance Languages, Princeton.
- The Quest from the University of Idaho's Arthurian Legends Club--lots of stuff, nicely done.
- Gawain and the Tree Kris Coppieters draws parallels between Sir Gawain and the Green Knight and Adam and Eve.
- Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
Kim Neininger presents an analysis of Gawain's character, a synopsis of part of the poem, an original monologue, a WAV sound file, and exerpts from other sources about Gawain.
- What is a Grail?
An examination of the possible meanings and etymology of "grail" and its significance in Arthurian literature by Dr. Linda Malcor, at the Chronique Library.
The quarterly journal of the International Arthurian Society - North American Branch is dedicated to all aspects of the Arthurian story.
Often includes Arthurian, Celtic, Classical, and Eastern, as well as others.
- University of Evansville, Ancient World Cultures Has text of Baghavad Gita, as well as other interesting myths. Very well done.
- Archaeo Links. Exhaustive list of links to other pre-Celtic, as well as classical historical sources from StonePages.
<--Return to my ENG 102 Course Section