Welcome to the QCC Transfer Services Website!
Each year, hundreds of QCC students successfully transfer to four-year colleges and universities around the region, state, and country. Whether you are thinking about a Massachusetts State University or University of Massachusetts campus, a public college or university in another state, or a private/independent institution, it's never too early to start planning for transfer.
The Transfer Services website is a great first step to developing your plan. There is a lot of information available throughout the site broken down into two areas so you can decide where to start:
But you can start anywhere at the website, as long as you find what you're looking for. We welcome feedback anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For print materials and other helpful transfer resources, stop by QCC Services, Room 272, Administration Building, where you'll find
- College catalogs and viewbooks
- MassTransfer and Articulation Agreement information
- Scholarship binder and information
- Transfer guides and magazines
Transfer Services include:
- Hosting Campus Visits by Transfer Admissions Representatives
- Classroom Presentations on transfer topics
- Fall and Spring Transfer Fairs
- Walk-In Transfer Information Sessions
- Individual Appointments
QCC Transfer Services Staff
Daniel de la Torre, Coordinator of Transfer & Articulation
Beth Fullerton, Transfer Counselor
Kim Lennon, Office Assistant